For only $10 per device*, schools can get our feature-rich in-school classroom management and instruction solution (NetSupport School) and our new cloud-based teaching and management platform (classroom.cloud), to help deliver blended learning – in any learning environment.
So what’s included?
NetSupport School’s feature-rich set of assessment, monitoring, collaboration and control features work across multiple platforms and over a LAN/WAN – plus, it includes a dedicated Technicians’ Console for the IT team.
Super easy to set up and use, classroom.cloud is a fresh and innovative cloud-based teaching and management platform, providing the essential tools for online teaching and learning.
So whether classes are taught in school or remotely online, teachers can…
- Connect to students’ devices quickly and easily by a range of methods
- Interact with students in real time via chat, messages and help requests
- Assess progress and topic understanding with class surveys
- Monitor students’ screens, web and app use to ensure they’re on task
- Stay safe with ‘allowed’ and ‘restricted’ website and application lists
- Gain attention by locking students’ screens
- Plus much more!
Learn more here!
*Offer is based on a one-year subscription. Available only for new customers in Canada. Schools can try the solutions for free, but must claim the offer on or before 27th November 2020.