You don’t want to miss the GESS EdTech Panel tomorrow, as this webinar will be jam packed with insight into the future of edtech! Plus, our CEO, Al Kingsley, will be moderating the session experts in association with GESS.
What’s the GESS EdTech Panel about?
This hour-long panel will focus on the important role of EdTech in shaping the future of education and navigating the ever-changing education landscape. Find out what innovative technologies are being used to enhance teaching and learning experiences – plus, discover key trends to support today’s educators to help prepare their students for success.
Here are some topics that will be discussed:
- The future of the classroom and learning
- Where will students learn – at home or in school?
- Expanding horizons for future careers
- Lifelong learning and entertainment
- VR, AI, web3, NFTs and e-sports
This esteemed panel of experts includes:
- Al Kingsley, CEO of NetSupport – Moderating the session
- Baz Nijjar, Principal Advisor, Education Technology, GEMS Education
- Linda Parsons, Innovation Lead, Al-Futtaim Education Foundation
- Carl Morris, Head of Private Tutors, Carfax Education; Principal, Carfax College; and Co-Founder, The Online School
Find out all the details below and make sure to register to tune in to the EdTech themed webinar tomorrow at 7am EST.
Want more helpful resources?
From our popular guides to our Check It Out Show, Insights with NetSupport podcasts, articles, infographics and more, we thought it would be helpful to offer these resources in one handy location – and for free! Check out our Education Hub to discover top tips and key insights into the education landscape.