Catch up on the latest issue of R.I.S.E. Magazine now – a free magazine for educators!
As part of NetSupport’s continued commitment to support the education community, R.I.S.E. Magazine is a way to celebrate the sector by sharing exciting articles, interviews, top tips and FREE resources for all working in the education sector.
Now’s the perfect time to ensure you’re caught up on recent issues to gain helpful insight and just pure fun! From teachers to teaching assistants, leaders and support staff, there’s something for everyone.
Shout out to our recent contributors!
As a collaborative magazine for ideas, inspiration and shared learning, R.I.S.E. is jam packed with insightful content from so many amazing contributors across the education sector.
Sharing their voices to help empower and inspire other educators, see a quick lineup of a few of our contributors that made our recent issues such a success!
- Annabel Jeffcoate – Teacher’s Work-Life Balance Coach (Balance For Teachers)
- Beverly Clarke – Author, Educational Consultant, Coach
- Shuaib Khan – Twinkl Leader’s Team Content Writer, Educator, Podcaster
- Traci Good – Online Safety Consultant, Chief i-venger, ‘Association of Adult and Child Online Safety Specialists’ founding member
- Plus, so many more amazing, talented contributors!
Don’t wait, catch up now…
Stay one step ahead with helpful insights by reading previous issues here to instantly gain access to top tips, ideas and tools from educators who have the experience and knowledge to help support today’s education landscape. Plus, subscribe for FREE to get them sent straight to your inbox.
Is it your time to reflect, inspire, support and empower? If you’re an educator who wants to share your voice, we want to hear from you! If you would like to be featured in an upcoming issue, fill out your submission form here.